Date(s) - 10/06/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this interactive presentation, BKD clinical and operational consultants will discuss how providers are performing under PDPM one year later and where they are seeing struggles and opportunities. In addition, presenters will be demonstrating multiple tools and discussing real-life scenarios to illustrate best practices to increase participants knowledge and understanding of the new PDPM reimbursement system. This presentation will focus on key items your clinical staff should be aware of that can impact reimbursement and what management should be monitoring to determine performance and identify areas for improvement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is geared towards those individuals working in long-term care, including: Nursing Home Administrators and MDS Coordinators.
- Refresher of the PDPM components
- Understand how to use a rate calculator tool based on HIPPS code
- Discuss lessons from the field, mistakes you do not want to make
- Understand benchmarks and what the data reveals
- Learn what things to monitor and include on your management dashboards for peak PDPM performance
CE Approved: NHA (2 hours; Administrative)
Registration details coming soon.
Bookings are closed for this event.