Date(s) - 04/11/2017 - 04/13/2017
Special Pricing for Organizational Members
One paid registration fee covers registration for an unlimited number of persons from the same home.
Includes NHA CE for one person.
Keynote Speaker: Jolene Brackey, Founder, Enhanced Moments, Polson, Montana
Jolene is a nationally sought-after speaker and we are excited to have her present for the MLN! She will present one general session and three breakout sessions: Creating Moments of Joy, Family Moments, It’s Saturday Night, and Enhanced Dining.
Other sessions include:
- Creating a Culture of Health in Missouri
- Patient Days – One Nursing Home Administrator’s Story
- The Aging Mouth and How to Care for It
- Module: Maintenance and Testing of Sprinkler Systems
- Pearls from the Other Side of the Stretcher
- Regulatory Update from the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation
- Aging Skin: Clinical Changes and Interventions for Professionals
- Workplace Violence in Health Care
- Bullying and Incivility in Health Care
- Housing, Homelessness, and HIV: Your Role as a Health Care Professional in the Long-term Care HIV Setting
- Generational Differences
- Is Everyone a Senior? How to Meet the Needs of Younger Populations in Long-Term Care
- Retaining Your MDS Coordinator
- The First 24-Hours and Beyond: Welcome to Your New Home!
- Rejuvenating Your Relationship with Yourself
Bookings are closed for this event.