Date(s) - 02/28/2019 - 03/02/2019
The Lodge for Four Seasons
Scroll down to register.
Get 20 CEs in 2 1/2 days!
Nursing Home Administrators will be provided with essential information needed to effectively serve long-term care residents and successfully perform their leadership role and job responsibilities.
- The Trauma in Loss
- Addiction: Aging and Resiliencies for Residents Experiencing Addiction Issues During Mandatory Gradual Dosage Reductions in Skilled Nursing Communities
- Managing Behavior Difficulties in Long Term Care Communities
- How to Manage Generational Differences in the Workplace
- Legal Updates in Employment Law and Social Media Issues
- Compassion Fatigue
- Regulatory Update from the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation
- LTC Staffing: Recruitment and Retention
- Leadership Qualities in a Changing Environment
- Dietary and Long-Term Care
- Humor in the Workplace