Date(s) - 03/01/2018 - 03/03/2018
The 27th Annual Nursing Home Administrator Conference will provide nursing home administrators with the essential information needed to effectively serve long-term care residents and successfully perform their leadership role and job responsibilities. This program was specifically designed to provide 20 hours of CE.
- Antibiotic Stewardship in the Nursing Home
- Regulatory Update from the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation
- SNF after Sepsis
- Creative Communication Strategies to use with Dementia Residents
- Dementia and Medication Adherence in the Acute and LTC Setting
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Team Building Through Empowerment and Momentum
- A Primer on Arbitration and Mediation: Concepts Creeping Into Every Healthcare Contract
Bookings are closed for this event.