Date(s) - 03/02/2017 - 03/04/2017
The 26th Annual Nursing Home Administrator Conference will provide nursing home administrators with the essential information needed to effectively serve long-term care
residents and successfully perform their leadership role and job responsibilities. This program was specifically designed to provide 20 hours of CE credit.
- Coaching P.I.L.L.A.R.S. of Excellence: Power Tools to Strengthen Leaders, Health Care Professionals, and their Teams
- Power Leadership: Coaching for Excellence
- Strategic Interventions: Living Your Best Life
- Treatment Strategies for Unipolar and Bipolar Depression
- DSM-5 Review of Anxiety Disorders
- Rejuvenate with Person Directed Practices… It’s in the Regulations – It’s the Right Thing to Do!
- Therapy and Culture Change
- Common (and not so common) Employee Issues: Protecting Your Organization from Damaging Lawsuits
- Regulatory Update from the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation
- How to Improve Your 5-STAR Rating
- Essential Oils: Application in Health Care
Bookings are closed for this event.