Date(s) - 06/24/2019 - 06/25/2019
Registration now open, scroll down to register.
- Next Generation NCLEX
- Infusing Population Focused Care in the Curriculum
- Revisions to Minimum Standards
- Medical Marijuana and It’s Impact on Patient Care
- Creating Effective Test Questions for NCLEX Success
- Simulation in the Classroom
- Crafting Useful End of Program Learning Outcomes
This activity has been submitted to the Midwest Multistate Division for approval to award nursing contact hours. The Midwest Multistate Division is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’sCommission on Accreditation.