- Continuing education at reduced rates
- Web-based learning courses at reduced rates
- Non-CE rates for one-day workshops
- Job Posting services via email blast and/or social media (Organizational Members)
- Opportunities for participation in regional, state and national health care issues
- Newsletters and bulletins
- Personal growth and lifelong learning
- CE attendance recorded for six years
- Reduced tuition rates to Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Group legal service program, employment or labor related issues through Lowenbaum Partnership.
- Professional: $250; expires June 30 of each year. CE is awarded for nursing home administrators.
- Individual: $80; expires June 30 of each year.
NO CE credit awarded.
- Extended Individual: $140; extends an Individual Membership an extra year. NO CE credit awarded.
- Student: $20; expires one year past graduation date.
- Retired Member: $40; anyone over the age of 62, not employed. Expires June 30 of each year.
- Organizational Membership: $250; (per physical address) expires August 31 of each year for Schools of Nursing, and December 31 for all other organizations. Member organizations select one representative for voting privileges; however, ALL EMPLOYEES receive membership benefits.